Mr Vanderkleed had reportedly checked on the children continually as he worked. By the following morning, Logan's prognosis was even poorer. They encouraged the family to say their good-byes. At a. We are comforted knowing he is the best place possible.
Two-year-old child ‘kills mum after pressing switch to close car window on her parent’s neck’
Cats Get Into Car Through Open Window, TikTok Goes Insanely Viral
An Indiana toddler has died days after he was found with his neck stuck in the window of a vehicle in what his family said was a horribly tragic accident. Two-year-old Logan Vanderkleed died just after 1 a. Thursday surrounded by more than a dozen family members and friends in a hospital room, his mother wrote on Facebook. He just wanted his mommy. Moments after I got him, he took his last breath. Logan was discovered with his neck stuck in a vehicle's window on Aug. He had been without oxygen for several minutes and had no pulse.
Girl, 2, accidentally killed mum by closing electric window as she reached into BMW
Please refresh the page and retry. A mother-of-three died when she leaned out of a window to smoke a cigarette and got her head stuck in the railings. She had pulled on the curtains so heavily in a bid to pull herself up that some of the screws had come loose from the rail, an inquest heard. Mrs Varma is thought to have died about two hours before the alarm was raised by a passing jogger who saw her head sticking through the ornamental railings.
Natasha Ryce can't remember the last time she laughed as hard as she did when a squad of stunned, supercharged cats bounced around the inside of her car. The mother of five was visiting her parents on their acre farm in Hemingway, South Carolina, on Sunday when her youngest daughter, Jess, captured the hysterical popcorncat moment that's now blowing up the internet. In the video, which now has more than 8 million views on TikTok , a gang of about six cats is going absolutely batshit crazy inside Natasha's black Pontiac Bonneville.